Registration for Classes
New students should consider the following guidelines while registering for classes:
- Students will be registered for their spring schedule by their academic advisor between the end of November and early December. This will be done shortly after any possible transfer credits have been evaluated.
- Starting November 25th, students will be able to go into their student center and make changes to this schedule according to any special needs that may arise.
- Students will attend a meeting with their academic advisor sometime during the first semester to learn more about their program and the process of registration. In the meantime, academic advisors are available to answer any questions in regards to transfer credits and class scheduling.
- For registration assistance, please follow the registration instructions.
- Students will be able to make adjustments to their schedules, as needed, through the first week of the semester.
- Registration should follow the Program Plans (see below) whenever possible.
The program plans are a suggested schedule that will assist students with selecting courses each semester. Following the program plans will enable students to complete their programs on time and in the correct sequence. Program plans can be found here.
We encourage students to wait until they have arrived on campus to purchase their course textbooks. There are numerous opportunities to purchase used books from other students, including a used book sale at the beginning of the semester. Students can use their moody.edu email to sign up for Amazon Prime Student, which gives students free two-day shipping for six (6) months.