Registration for Classes
New students should consider the following guidelines while registering for classes:
- Students are required to register for classes in the My.Moody Student Portal (https://my.moody.edu) every semester.
- Students eligible to receive transfer credit will receive an email from an Academic Advisor once their transcripts have been evaluated. These students should not enroll in any classes that they believe will transfer or have transferred over into Moody.
- For registration assistance, please follow the registration instructions.
- Students will be able to make adjustments to their schedules, as needed, through the first week of the semester.
- Registration should follow the Program Plans (see below) whenever possible.
- BA in Applied Linguistics
- BA in Bible Secondary Education
- BA in Biblical Exposition
- BA in Biblical Studies
- BA in Biblical Studies - Music Emphasis
- BA in Biblical Languages
- BA in Children's Ministry
- BA in Communications
- BA in Elementary Education
- BA in Evangelism/Discipleship
- BA in Intercultural Ministries
- BA in Jewish Studies
- BA in Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation
- BA in Ministry to Women
- BA in Music
- BMus in Music and Worship
- BA in Pre-Counseling and Human Services
- BA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- BA in Theology
- BA in Urban Ministries
- BA in Youth Ministry
- BA/MA in Pastoral Studies
We encourage students to wait until they have arrived on campus to purchase their course textbooks. There are numerous opportunities to purchase used books from other students, including a used book sale at the beginning of the semester. Students can use their moody.edu email to sign up for Amazon Prime Student, which gives students free two-day shipping for six (6) months. Books that are not available for purchase from other students or through Amazon can be purchased at the campus bookstore, LifeWay. All MBI students receive a discount for textbooks only.