Pay your Bill
- All students must be paid in full or current with the payment plan by January 1st in order to be allowed to move into the residence halls and/or to begin courses for the semester.
- Moody has two options for paying your bill. We partner with Nelnet Business Solutions for secure and convenient payment methods.
- Paying in Full
- Pay in full by January 1 (if you are not able to pay in full by this date, you must sign up for the payment plan by January 1).
- Log in to your my.moody.edu and select Student Center. Under the Finances header, select the "Finances/Payment Plan/Refunds" link to access the Nelnet portal to pay with a U.S. bank account, debit or credit card.*
- Moody Payment Plan
- If choosing the Payment Plan option, follow the directions above to access the Nelnet portal to pay with a U.S. bank account, debit or credit card.*
- There is a $60 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
- A down payment is required and processed immediately upon payment plan enrollment.
- Nelnet charges a $30 non-refundable fee if payment is returned.
*Payments made by debit or credit card will incur a 2.75% Service fee.
Contact email@example.com or call 312-329-4223 with any questions concerning the charges or payments.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-329-4223 with any questions concerning the payment plan.
The cost of a semester includes tuition, room and board, mandatory fees, and medical insurance, and is estimated at approximately $12,000 to $14,000, depending on course enrollment and student lifestyle preferences. Thanks to the generosity of donors, tuition may be fully covered for eligible students. Please visit Financial Aid for eligibility requirements.